Farm Play Day: Christmas on the Farm
December 10 from 10:30am-12:30pm
Come enjoy a winter day on the farm!
Here’s what to expect:
1. Take a pony ride! We always have a couple of our favorite horses/ponies out to ride on!
2. Pet the animals — chickens, goats, sheep, and bunnies.
3. Enjoy the extra activity! A hayride, climbing on a tractor or two, perhaps a simple craft.
3. Play! Chickens, sandbox, dirt, wide open spaces — for just being a kid on the farm.
4. Expect to get dirty, especially if it has rained recently! Also, dress for the weather. You might consider a change of clothes and a plastic bag — just in case!
6. Bring a picnic lunch, if you’d like! Lay out a blanket and enjoy being outside.
7. Cost: $10 for the first child and $5/sibling. Cash or check preferred. We accept Venmo payments as well (you can pay in advance and just show us your receipt on your phone!), and can take credit card if necessary.
8. If you’ve not been before, you can sign our farm waivers online in advance! Click here